Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Taking baby Steps

Today I have spent all day in my room researching internet marketing. Its quite overwhelming with all sorts of sites, blogs, forums, etc that you simply fail to do do anything significant.
I expected to know a lot by the end of today but unfortunately thanks to the distraction I haven't achieved much.
Anyhow, am glad I have joined the 6 day weekend which looks like a genuine program - "will see about that"!
So how did I get there? Well I am a premium member of affilorama - one of the most renown site for internet marketing. Its owned by Mark Ling a renown internet marketeer who has made a fortune through online ventures.
Being newbie and so confused about where to start I simply wrote an email to Mark Ling through his website yesterday and today he replied me - how instant!...lol...anyhow, he recommended I start by contacting one of his successful students Sean Morrissy who would give me 1 on 1 coaching.
So glad I have this info and have just emailed Sean a while ago. Now am waiting to hear back from Sean.
Meanwhile I have paid up for membership with Seans website and boy, its PACKED with alot of information.
I guess this is where newbies should start!

Cheers,
Zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment