Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catch Up - Week 4

Wow,
I have recently been so busy and kind of ignored this blog. That shouldn't happen again.

Well, so much has happened recently but the best thing to report is I bought a website that I believe has alot of potential.
It was already making money so I hope to carry on from where the previous owner finished off. Ofcourse there is alot of catching up to do but am more than happy to learn more about this niche.

To be quiet honest, this is a gamble but I just had a gut feeling that I should go for it!
The previous owner is really helpful, and has done a lot to bring me up to speed with Internet Marketing.

At the moment I have also outsourced all my writing to 3 writers. Once they complete the work, I intend to rebuild my site.
  • Writer X  - 10 Articles
  • Writer Y  - 10 Articles
  • Writer Z  - 6 Articles
  • Writer(X/Y/Z...yet to decide) - 10 Product reviews
Update - My first website(Site A) has a database problem and is currently down! Am so unhappy because I cannot do anything. Talked to the web host and they reckon, it will be fixed tomorrow 1st March 2010.
Once all articles are ready, then the actual work will start. I intend to invest heavily in this site and would like to see it ranking highly by the 30th March 2010. By highly, I mean 1st page of Google!

Outsourcing seems expensive but it is worth every penny for a person like me who hates writing.
Once all this complete I will post the total cost of outsourcing for the first site.
Site B(which I bought) needs SEO but again, I have the previous owner doing all this for a "small fee"

Hey, I better get back to work!
Cheers,
Zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment