Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 1 of Week 2 (Project Day 7)

Well,
To begin with I slept late. I worked the whole of yesterday and went to bed at 6am Sunday Morning.
This IM is very addictive and I wonder what it will be like when I start making sales. I am so geared up and going everything at a supersonic speed.
I spent quite a few hours yesterday trying to answer several questions on yahoo. That is a way for me to increase my points which currently sit at 199. I need to get to level two pretty soon!

Anyhow, back to Affilorama, I have reached week 5. My site is up and running and has received 7 visitors ever since it went live on 13 Feb 2010.
The site is lacking as far as articles are concerned. I have several articles that are still in draft mode via word press and once they are ready I will publish them. The site is currently "blessed" with 4 articles...lol...
I had to do this otherwise I would keep postponing "TAKING ACTION"
Am glad with my work but until I have 30 articles published on my site I won't be satisfied with myself.

I have sent out a tender invitation to friends and want them to send competitive bids for writing my articles. Tenders close on 21 Feb - so fingers crossed!

Hey, have to rest now so that am able to work for the "BOSS"

Cheers,
Zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment