Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 5 of Week 1

Today is Friday,great! I now have time to concentrate on my Project. I have decided to give this whole adventure a name - PROJECT 010910.

010910 simply relates to the day I intend to quit my current full time job! So by 1st September 2010, I should be making enough money online so that I can become independent.

Accomplishments to date:
I have been able to select a Niche and some keywords.
Some articles rewritten and ready for the site.
Bought a domain name from NameCheap.com
Hoisted my domain via Affilorama
Am currently on lesson 2 of week three!!!!!

Weekend Tasks:
Rewrite all articles that I intend to upload on my website.
Have my first website up and running by Monday 15th Feb 2010
Complete week 4 by the end of this weekend (Sunday 14 Feb 2010)

I believe all this is possible and will work extremely hard to achieve my DREAM - FINANCIAL FREEDOM by September 2010.

Cheers,
Zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment