Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Master Plan Progress: Week 1

It is 9.51pm New Zealand time and I have had a long day sited in front of a bloody laptop!

Anyhow, I can't really complain. I have just gone over the tasks for week 1. Watching all the videos in the personal philosophy category has really helped clear my mind. The videos are very inspiring and I will actually watch them again tomorrow after the boring 9-5 job. I wonder why my job is not as interesting as these online ventures.

*Why am I doing this?

1. I want to be able to work on things that am very passionate about. I got into my current profession simply because it pays well, but I do not love the profession - it sucks!
2. Working for someone else isn't the way I intend to spend my entire adulthood. I need freedom to do what I want, when I want.
3. My dream is to travel the world without having to think of returning to "work". Affiliate marketing has no physical borders so essentially I can work away while in the Caribbean on holiday then continue working when I move to my next holiday destination.
4. I want to have FINANCIAL FREEDOM - PERIOD!
5. Most of my hours after work are simply wasted chatting with friends on facebook and surfing the web. I reckon I should spend my time more productively and that is how Affiliate marketing comes in.

*What do I want to achieve?

1. Earn a decent income. Get paid what am really worth.
2. Travel the world as I work.
3. Build a reputable online business and help others who want to earn an income from it.

The one thing that has helped me reach this far is BELIEF that in this world there isn't anything like being LUCKY.
LUCK IS A RESULT OF OPPORTUNITY MEETING PREPAREDNESS

Cheers,
zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment