Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Week 4: Day 7 - Milestone Reached: $112.20 in One Week

Hi everyone,

Well I couldn't wait to write this blog. I usually post a blog in the evening but today I had to write this one at lunch time after crossing my milestone target - $100 per week.

I reaceived 41 visits prior to this sale today! The hop clicks where just about 12 but my traffic is highly targetted hence the high earnings per hop.

I will return to complete writing this blog before I sleep...hopefully by then I should have made another sale...will see......

No extra sales but am happy to have made one today. $31.03 is not bad for a lazy Sunday...
As promised here is a screenshot of my sales. This also incorporates the sale I made today
 
(Fourth Sale) 

That sums up my weekend. I now have to sleep so that am fresh and alert at my offline job tomorrow!
Cheers,
Zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment