Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 4: Day 3 - Site Still Down(Update - Site Back On Track!)- Carrying On With Word Press Blog

Its me again!

Well, website A is still down but that forces me to focus on the blog and possibly opening a squido lense and hub pages account to start back linking.

Well, I better get onto it now...will return to complete this after working on those.....

Am back.....
What, a lesson - just been through squidoo creating a lense and all that crap for backliking and the like. Its great but tiring.
At least now I know how to use squidoo.
My website is now fully functional - host finally sorted this mess up! Been five days without my baby website that I love heaps!

Hey, that's it for today. I have to answer some questions on yahoo so as to generate free traffic.

Talk to you soon.....
Cheers,
Zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment