Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 4: Day 3 - Working on Word Press Blog

Hullo,

Today was I had a long day at work. Various challenges but I loved the pressure. My collegue had a day off so it was my time to shine and I think I managed.

Back to my dream - Internet marketing, well my website is still looking 'ugly'. The webhost has not fixed it so, the waiting game continues. They actually sent me links on how to 'do it yourself' but I failed.

Otherwise am slogging on slowly with my blog. After writing this I will post a simple blog since am kinda tired tonight.

Outsourcing team A sent the rewritten articles so am all good to go. I haven't found time to actually look at the articles but will try tomorrow.

SEO outsourcing team B reported today with a fairly good quote. I just have to get my head round some of the things before I pay up for the services.

That's me for today.
Cheers,
Zenji
PS - No sales today

No comments:

Post a Comment