Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Week 4: Day 6 - Working On Site A

Hello, Hello,
I have spent the entire day in my room working on my website. A bit of this and that. Some keyword research which actually got me thinking of outsourcing more article writing on potential "hot keywords". As for website A, am finally getting there. Have about 20 Articles added and expect to add 7 more.

Was just browsing through Traffic Travis and realized my home/landing page is number 4 on yahoo search! I was so excited and go on to working the other pages and monetizing each of them.
It has taken quite a lot of time but who cares, its my work and I will reap big from it later when the site starts getting significant amount of traffic.
For now I can go to bed a happy lad!


Till tomorrow.
Cheers,
Zenji
P.S: Unfortunately no sales to report on. But I received over 21 unique visits to site B - not bad for a newbie...

No comments:

Post a Comment