Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Update On Sales and Advise To Newbies

Hi Guys,
Sales from the different sites have improved though not significantly.
Making moeny online is HARD work and I usually feel sorry for all the newbies who get overwhelemed by all the infomation they get.
They go through a period called "Analysis Paralysis" and this doesn't really help them get anywhere.
I was like this one month ago and wasn't earning a thing!
My advise is TAKE ACTION - stop wasting time in forums and websites reading all the new posts or the "next big thing"
The only secret to making money online is treating it like a real full time job. You need to be organised. If you want to visit a forum, well, plan how long you will be there and at what time you will actually leave to continue working on your website.

Anyhow thats all I have to say, otherthan that I am very busy learning how to use SENUKE and ACC. I believe my earnings are going to double next month.
Below is a screenshot of my recent sales.
Cheers,
Zenji

No comments:

Post a Comment